Request an appointment with CHC
Services Update – December, 2020
CHC-NY is currently offering remote and in-office services to best meet the needs of our clients at this time.
- Audiology Services: You may book an appointment for any of our in-office services at this time with the exception of free hearing screenings. While we’re not offering in-office screenings, we invite you to contact us about an online hearing screening that you can take at home. Hearing aid repairs and custom earmolds are by appointment only. Walk-in services are not available at this time. We have introduced a number of remote audiological services that we encourage you to consider as well. Click here to learn about remote hearing testing, hearing aid programming, repairs and more. Tinnitus consultations are available through telehealth as well.
- Speech/Language/Educational Support: At this time, we are primarily servicing clients of Speech/Language/Educational Support services through telehealth therapy sessions, but in-office appointments are also available on a limited basis.
- Emotional Health and Wellness: We are primarily servicing Emotional Health and Wellness clients through telehealth therapy sessions, but in-office appointments are available on a limited basis.
Click here to learn about office protocols we have put into place to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff.
Complete and submit the form below to request an appointment in the New York or Florida office for any of our clinical services. We’ll get back to you shortly with available dates and times. If you prefer, call us in New York at 917-305-7766 (v) or in Florida at 954-601-1930 (v).
Some of the services available at CHC
- Hearing screening (a free 15 minute hearing check)
- Hearing test
- Hearing aid consultation, fitting, programming, and evaluation
- Real-world, audiovisual hearing aid programming
- Earmolds, repairs, and walk-in services
- Custom hearing protection
- Auditory processing disorder evaluations and therapy
- Tinnitus retraining therapy and hyperacusis relief
- Speech-language therapy, auditory-oral therapy, speechreading, cochlear implant habilitation
- Emotional health services, ASL accessible