Feast auctions are legendary!
Live auction gems at The Feast in NYC November 3rd include these unforgettable experiences.
Feast live auction
- Thanksgiving brunch for four at Per Se with a bird’s-eye view of the parade;
- A romantic getaway at the Ritz-Carlton in Grand Cayman;
- A magical holiday experience at The Nutcracker;
- Dinner for four at the impossible-to-get-into Rao’s;
- Your own Wheels Up private jet whisking a party of four off to dinner at Blue Ginger in Boston;
- Bronze loge tickets for four to men’s and/or women’s U.S. Open Tennis quarterfinals.
The Feast’s silent auction will be dripping in jewelry, theater, dining, travel and sports memorabilia. Here’s a sample of what’s to come.
Feast silent auction (not a complete listing)
- Entertainment lovers should consider tickets to A Delicate Balance; It’s Only a Play (VIP tickets); Motown the Musical 2; Love letters; Jersey Boys (with backstage tour); If/Then; Radio City Christmas Spectacular (open captioned performance courtesy of TDF/TAP); David Letterman; Daily Show with Jon Stewart; and The View (VIP tickets).
- Foodies will want to bid on Brunch at The Gander; La Palapa Antojitos and Tequila Tasting; and Wine Spectator’s Grand Tour.
- For sports enthusiasts we have The Bridge Golf Course; Wykagyl Country Club; and NY Ranger Rick Nash’s signed jersey.
- Travelers will migrate toward Hassler Roma Hotel; Round Hill Hotel and Villa in Jamaica; and Villa d’Este, Lake Como, Italy;
- Plus lots more in fashion – Gervil Watch courtesy of The New York Observer – accessories and beauty.
What’s best of all: Auction proceeds benefit the Center for Hearing and Communication and our services for people of all ages with hearing loss and auditory challenges. Read more about The Feast taking place November 3, 2014 at Pier Sixty, Chelsea Piers in NYC.
Above items are subject to change; rules and restrictions apply.