Comedy Night 2016 is sold out.
Raffle tickets on sale now!
Purchase your All-Star Raffle tickets today! Be eligible to win great prizes while you support the programs and services of the Center for Hearing and Communication (CHC).
Tickets are $25 each or five for $100. Winners will be announced April 12, 2016 at CHC’s Comedy Night. You don’t need to attend the event to win.
All-Star Raffle Prizes
- iPad Air 3 – GRAND PRIZE! It’s the newest version with a release date of March, 2016.
- The Crucible – Two tickets to an open-captioned performance of this riveting Broadway drama featuring Academy Award nominee Saoirse Ronan. Donated by Theatre Development Fund/TAP.
- Knicks Game – Two tickets to a 2016/17 Knicks home game versus any Atlantic Division team. Great seats: Section 2, Row 83. Donated by the Lambert Family.
- The Odeon – Dinner for two at this Tribeca classic. Donated by The Odeon.
- Perry Ellis Luggage – 29″ Amanda upright luggage in steel gray. Donated by Perry Ellis.
- Tribeca Grill – Brunch for two at this celebrity favorite. Donated by Tribeca Grill.
- Teddy Bear – This adorable Build-a-Bear Teddy Bear wears a hearing aid! Donated by New York City Alumnae of Delta Zeta Sorority.
- by CHLOE – Dinner for two at this West Village vegan restaurant with a chef-driven menu featuring locally sources ingredients. Donated by by CHLOE.
- Trio of Eileen Fisher Accessories – Luxurious scarf, gloves and socks. Donated by Eileen Fisher.
- Carolines On Broadway – A gift card to NYC’s top comedy venue!
- Collapsible Cooler Tote – Complete with with cups and a Flip Flop Bottle Opener. Donated by Seasons.
And remember, you don’t have to be present at Comedy Night to win. We’ll contact you if you’re among the lucky winners. Good luck!
The All-Star Raffle is part of fundraising festivities for the 30th Annual Comedy Night, an evening of stand-up comedy, April 12th, at Carolines On Broadway.
Join us for this riotous evening of classic New York comedy made accessible to people of all hearing abilities.