Hearing Technology Open House – Now Through End of May!
In honor of Better Hearing and Speech Month, here’s a special invitation from the Center for Hearing and Communication in New York to help you get the most out of your hearing.
Please join us for a Technology Open House May 16-31, 2016, where you can try out the latest hearing aids from all the leading manufacturers at no cost. The Open House is available by appointment only and space is limited. Please contact us today at (917) 305-7766 or click below to send us an email.
Complimentary listening demonstration
There have been remarkable advancements in hearing technology by Widex, Oticon, Resound and other leading hearing aid manufacturers. This is an ideal opportunity to demo the new devices for free and experience a truer-to-life sound quality. Some of the innovations CHC clients are finding especially beneficial are:
- A new Made for iPhone hearing aid by Resound that’s suitable not only for mild to moderate hearing loss, but also severe to profound
- More discreet hearing aid designs – including Lyric by Phonak, an extended-wear device that’s completely invisible
- Hearing aids from Oticon and Widex with higher output that allow for improved speech understanding and superior listening in noise
- New accessories that make wireless connectivity easier than ever
10% discount off purchase of two hearing aids
In addition to receiving a free listening demonstration, you’ll be eligible for other valuable benefits.
- One-hour complimentary listening demonstration
- 10% off the price of two hearing aids (this is an ongoing discount available to all CHC clients)
- 14-day risk-free trial period
- Complimentary accessories (restrictions apply).
To receive your one-hour complimentary listening demonstration you’ll need to have had a a recent hearing test (within the last 9 months). Those without a recent hearing test are invited to contact us at (917) 305-7766 to schedule one and then take advantage of this special invitation at a day/time that’s convenient for you. We participate in many private and government insurance plans, so your hearing test will likely be covered.
Get the most out of your hearing at CHC
CHC is committed to helping you get the most out of your hearing. Learning about new technology and experiencing the benefit firsthand allows you to make informed decisions about your hearing health care.
Please contact us today at (917) 305-7766 or click the link below to send us an email.
Have a happy and healthy Better Hearing and Speech Month!