You’ve arrived at CHC’s new website – a resource for people seeking information and services related to hearing loss and auditory challenges.
Do you like what you see? Can you find what you’re looking for quickly and easily? These are the goals of our site. Explore it and please let us know what you think. A Contact link is located on the navigation bar at the bottom of each page.
Your comments and questions are appreciated because we’re still in the process of testing and polishing the site as well as adding and refining content. If you find you’re having difficulty locating information, give the search feature a try. You’ll find it at the top right of every page.
Access info and services related to hearing loss
Some other features you might enjoy or find helpful:
- If you “hover” on each of the top menu items (Appointment, Services, About, etc.), you’ll see a preview of what’s inside each section.
- Images on the home page are of actual CHC clients. Look for us to add more in the future as we convey the extraordinary diversity of our clientele.
- If you’re looking for information about services at our New York or Florida office, here are some shortcuts:
- Check out the events calendar (see link at bottom) when you want information about educational or fundraising events like The Feast November 3rd or NYC’s Walk4Hearing September 28th.
- Bios and pictures for all our clinicians will soon be available. Some are already posted, including New York’s Audiology and Emotional Health and Wellness teams.
- The home page includes a billboard on the left where you’ll find important news and links. Look here for business hours during the holidays or when snow is in the forecast.
Serving families with hearing issues and auditory challenges
We hope you find the new site highlights the two sides of the Center for Hearing and Communication. We’re a world-class service provider of hearing healthcare services. But we’re also a mission-driven, 104 year-old nonprofit pursuing a world without limits for people who are deaf and hard or hearing as well as those with auditory and listening challenges. That’s what makes us truly unique.
Stay in touch with CHC by subscribing to our blog and e-newsletter, The Buzz. There’s lots of news ahead. You won’t want to miss out!
And let us know what you think about the new site!