Audiologists at the Center for Hearing and Communication (CHC) have unique expertise in fitting people with just the right hearing aid for their hearing, listening, and communication needs. We’ll help you get the most out of today’s incredible hearing technology. Here’s why.
- Our Experience – The audiology and technical team at the Center for Hearing and Communication (CHC) has more than 120 years of combined experience assessing and addressing the needs of people with all types of hearing issues. No other audiology center can match our staff’s experience and level of care. That’s why CHC was named by The Hearing Review as one of the industry’s best.
- Technical Know-How – We’re fluent in the latest high-performance digital hearing technology. Today’s devices feature discreet designs and breakthrough technology that will have you communicating with confidence in even the most challenging environments. Importantly, we take the time to learn about your lifestyle and listening needs so that we can recommend the specific features that are right for you.
- Professionalism – The Center for Hearing and Communication is an independent, not-for-profit organization and has no affiliation with any of the hearing aid manufacturers. We do not favor one manufacturer, one brand or even one model. Our only interest is in helping you achieve the best solution for your hearing needs.
- Fair Prices – CHC offers competitive prices and warranties. You’ll find that the purchase price includes a wide array of follow-up services to ensure you always get optimal performance. Should you wish to return your hearing device for a refund, you may do so at CHC within 45 days after purchase (in accordance with NYS law).
- We’re Here for the Long Haul – For more than 100 years, CHC has been a leader in hearing health care, providing the highest quality services to people of all ages with hearing issues.
- More Than Just Hearing Instruments – CHC offers comprehensive support and services that meet all your hearing and communication needs. In addition to hearing assessment and hearing device services, we offer assistive listening devices counseling, free hearing screenings, the Listening Studio, communication therapy, and Emotional Health and Wellness services. Hearing device accessories are available for purchase at our Berelson Hearing Technology Center.