New York City 917 305 7700 • 50 BroadwayFt. Lauderdale 954 601 1930 • 2900 W Cypress Creek Rd
Home » More than state-of-the-art hearing health care » Events by month » 106th Annual Meeting April

106th Annual Meeting April

Recognizing those who make a difference

April 4, 2017 at 4:45 – 6:00 p.m. (Reception follows)
52 Broadway, NYC, 19th Fl.

Register to attend »

I can’t attend but will make a donation »

CHC President, Barry Felder, Esq.

Join us for our 106th Annual Meeting April 4, 2017, at 4:45 p.m. celebrating CHC’s achievements over the past year and remarkable individuals who are making the world a better place for people with hearing loss.

Honorees

Ruth R. Green Advocacy Award
Ellen Semel, Board of Directors of Penn South Social Services
Esteemed member of HLAA, NYC Chapter, will be honored for her advocacy work promoting hearing health awareness and accessibility for people with hearing loss.

Mark Ross Award in Audiology
Anita Stein-Meyers, AuD, CCC-A
Pediatric audiologist and longstanding CHC staff member will be recognized for her years of dedication to helping children with hearing loss hear and her volunteer work in Nicaragua with children who are deaf and hard of hearing.

Irving Berelson President’s Award
Mark Ross, PhD
Renowned audiologist, author and researcher (as well as a leader and mentor to many of us here at CHC) will be honored for his invaluable contributions to the field of audiology.

Register to attend »

Scholarship recipients

You’ll also hear from a number of talented children and teens receiving these prestigious scholarships:

• CHC Young Scholarship Award
  • The Irving Schlesinger Memorial Scholarship
  • The Howard Mandel & Ed Graham Memorial Scholarship

Other highlights

Speaking on behalf of CHC will be Board President, Barry G. Felder, and Executive Director, Laurie Hanin.

As always, CHC’s Annual Meeting is made accessible to people with hearing loss through the use of real-time captioning, assistive listening devices (ALDs), a hearing loop and American Sign language (ASL) interpreting.

Register to attend »

Stay tuned for more details. Please direct any questions you may have to development@chchearing.org or (917) 305-7702.