The 24th Annual Feast: November 6, 2017, NYC
New York’s Premier Culinary Event!
PIER SIXTY, Chelsea Piers, New York, NY
Monday, November 6, 2017, 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Join us for an evening of gastronomical extravagance featuring world-class wines and the inspired creations of New York’s top chefs.
The festivities, supporting CHC’s programs and services for people with hearing loss, include a walk-around food and wine tasting, seated dessert, and fabulous Silent and Live auctions. The Silent Auction goes live October 30th, but you can register to bid and receive updates today.
The Feast is presented in cooperation with our longstanding partner Wine Spectator! Here are a few of the expected highlights:
- Presentation of the Eleanor Roosevelt Humanitarian Award to Brian Selznick, author, illustrator and screenwriter of “Wonderstruck,” the acclaimed children’s story and soon-to-be released motion picture;
- Appearances by NYC’s community of broadcasters, including our distinguished Broadcast Chair, Bill Ritter, of Channel 7 Eyewitness News (learn more);
- Tastings from 32 of NYC’s top restaurants, including Becco – big thank you to our incredible Chef Chair, William Gallagher! – Gramercy Farmer & The Fish, Taboon, Pinch Chinese, Tavern62, Les Marais, Felidia and more (learn more);
- Wines and spirits from across the globe (learn more);
- Exceptional prizes in our live and silent auctions (stay tuned for more).
Subscribe to our e-newsletter The Buzz to get all the latest news on The Feast and much more!
Thank you to our Feast Corporate Sponsors: