Hearing aids: Expert fitting, repairs and sales at CHC
Hearing aids and other listening devices
Audiologists at CHC’s Berelson Hearing Technology Center are skilled in assessing your hearing and communication needs and providing custom solutions to help you hear and communicate with confidence.
Our services relating to hearing aids are the most comprehensive available, including hearing aid fitting and sales, repair of hearing aids, device counseling and more.
Inquiring about the status of a recent purchase or repair?
Please call us at 917-305-7921 (v) or send us an email to connect with our dispensary for information about a recent purchase or repair, including:
- Recently purchased hearing aids or other device,
- An earmold,
- Hearing aids in for repair, or
- Your hearing aid warranty.
All hearing technology services at CHC in NYC:
Berelson Hearing Technology Center
- Hearing aids and FM dispensing, sales, and repair
- Emergency repair (loaner hearing aids when available)
- Custom ear molds
- Assistive listening devices (ALD) demonstrations
- Custom hearing protection and headphones/Bluetooth earpieces
Shelley and Steven Einhorn Audiology Center
- Hearing screening and comprehensive hearing test
- Hearing aids: consultations and orientation
- FM systems evaluation
- Listening Studio (hearing aids programming)
- Auditory processing disorder evaluations (CAPD testing)
- Tinnitus retraining therapy and hyperacusis relief
An auditory rehabilitation program for all ages focusing on Communication, Hearing Aids, Advocacy and Technology. Learn about our CHAT program.
Communicate with Success is a workshop series designed to enhance the communication skills of older adults with hearing loss. Learn more and RSVP.
Hours of the Berelson Hearing Technology Center at CHC
You can schedule an appointment during the following hours for hearing aids/technology services (e.g., repairs and custom ear molds). Call 917-305-7766, email us, or submit the appointment request form.
Walk-in service is available as well during the hours below, But please note that this service is for established clients only. If you are not a current CHC client, please call 917-305-7700 (v) or email us to make sure that we can accommodate your needs.
Monday: 9:00 am – 12:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 12:00 pm – 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 am – 12:30 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm.
Friday: 12:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Wait times for walk-in services vary. On busy days, the wait can be 30 – 45 minutes. We, therefore, encourage clients to schedule an appointment for technical services if at all possible. Walk-in services are designed to accommodate emergencies and last-minute needs.
Below are two excellent resources to help you learn about the different types of hearing aids and features to consider to address your hearing and communication needs.