Hearing devices: Expertly fitted by CHC audiologists
Services Update – December, 2020
CHC-NY is currently offering remote and in-office audiological services to best meet the needs of our clients at this time.
- You may book an appointment for any of our in-office services – with the exception of free hearing screenings which we are not currently offering. Instead we invite you to contact us about an online screening.
- We have introduced a number of remote audiological services that we encourage you to consider as well. Click here to learn about remote hearing testing, hearing aid programming, repairs and more. Tinnitus consultations are available through telehealth as well.
- Hearing aid repairs and custom earmolds are by appointment only. Walk-in services are not available at this time.
Click here to learn about office protocols we have put into place to ensure your safety.
Compassionate and State-of-the-Art Hearing Care
Welcome to CHC’s audiology and technical services where you can receive compassionate and state-of-the-art hearing health care at our acclaimed centers, Shelley and Steven Einhorn Audiology Center and the Berelson Hearing Technology Center.
Hearing devices for your unique hearing needs
All of our clients get the time they need with their specialist to find solutions to hearing problems. When you or your loved one needs a hearing test, hearing aids, or help with hearing devices, visit a CHC audiologist for unsurpassed care.
Our highly-qualified and licensed audiologists serve people of all ages. CHC has fit babies as young as six weeks with their first hearing devices. And at the other end of the age spectrum, some of our clients rival even CHC’s age (we were founded 104 years ago!).
We’re multilingual, American Sign Language (ASL) accessible, and we easily accommodate people with low vision and other ability differences.
Audiology specialties include pediatric hearing loss and deafness, preexisting and new adult hearing losses, tinnitus and hyperacusis, auditory processing, and the hearing needs of seniors.
Services provided by your CHC audiologist
Shelley and Steven Einhorn Audiology Center
- Hearing screenings and full hearing evaluations
- Hearing aid consultations and orientation
- FM systems evaluation
- Listening Studio (hearing aid programming) – See NYT story
- Auditory processing disorder evaluations (CAPD testing)
- Tinnitus retraining therapy and hyperacusis relief
Berelson Hearing Technology Center
- Hearing devices and FM dispensing
- Hearing devices and FM sales and repair
- Custom earmolds
- Emergency repair (loaner aids when available)
- Assistive devices demonstrations
- Custom hearing protection and headphones/Bluetooth earpieces
Please explore the options in the services menu to the left to find out which clinical programs are right for you. If you’re uncertain, call us at 917-305-7766 (v) or send us an email.
First time at CHC?
When you come to CHC for hearing loss treatment, your audiologist will begin by getting a sense of how you’re hearing in everyday life. You’re welcome to bring a loved one with you for your appointment, especially if you think he or she can provide some insight; this is your choice.
Our audiology professionals are highly skilled in providing hearing screenings, full diagnostic evaluations, hearing aid fittings and sales, hearing aid repairs, technology counseling, tinnitus services, and custom hearing protection.