Communicate with confidence (adults)
Life as a deaf or hard of hearing person in a hearing world takes extra effort every day. But with a plan and steadfast support from CHC’s speech-language clinicians, it doesn’t have to be a struggle.
Services for adults
- Speech and voice evaluation
- Adult audiology services coordination
- Auditory training and speech and communication therapy
- Post-cochlear implant rehabilitation therapy
- Speechreading training
- Short Course: Communicating Better with Hearing Loss
- Support groups
- English-as-a-second-language (ESL) communication therapy
New in 2019: An auditory rehabilitation program focusing on Communication, Hearing Aids, Advocacy and Technology. It’s an ideal opportunity for anyone adjusting to new hearing aids to hear and communicate better. An evening program begins February 6th and a lunchtime program March 5th. Learn more about our CHAT Program.
Especially for seniors
- The new Communication Group for Seniors with Hearing Loss starts Thursday, February 28, 2019. This stimulating 8-week course, facilitated by a speech-language pathologist, is free. Learn more + RSVP
- Geriatric audiology services coordination
- Center for Hearing and Aging outreach and education