Communicate with confidence (adults)
Life as a deaf or hard of hearing person in a hearing world takes extra effort every day. But with a plan and steadfast support from CHC’s speech-language clinicians, it doesn’t have to be a struggle.
Services for adults
- Speech and voice evaluation
- Adult audiology services coordination
- Auditory training and speech and communication therapy
- Post-cochlear implant rehabilitation therapy
- Speechreading training
- Short Course: Communicating Better with Hearing Loss
- Support groups
- English-as-a-second-language (ESL) communication therapy
Especially for seniors
- The new Communication Group for Seniors with Hearing Loss starts Thursday, September 27, 2018. This stimulating 8-week course, facilitated by a speech-language pathologist, is free. Learn more + RSVP.
- Geriatric audiology services coordination
- Center for Hearing and Aging outreach and education