How CHC Collects and Uses Personal Data
- Children Under 16 – Our Digital Services are not intended for children under the age of 18 and children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use our Digital Services. We will remove any information about a child under the age of 18 if we become aware of it.
- Info We Collect & How We Collect It – We collect different types of information about you, including information that may directly identify you, information that is about you but individually does not personally identify you, and information that we combine with our other users. This includes information that we collect directly from you or through automated collection technologies.
- How We Use Your Info – We use your Personal Data for various purposes described below, including to:
- provide our Digital Services to you;
- provide products and services to you;
- provide you with information you request from us;
- enforce our rights arising from contracts;
- notify you about changes; and
- provide you with notices about your account.
- our affiliates and third party service providers that we use to support our business;
- to a company we merge, acquire, or that buys us, or in the event of change in structure of our company of any form;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to affiliates and third parties for their own commercial purposes;
- to enforce our rights; and
- with your consent.
- Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Info – We offer you choices on how you can opt out of our use of tracking technology, disclosure of your Personal Data for our advertising to you, and other targeted advertising.
- Your Rights Regarding Your Info – You may contact us to access or change your Personal Data. You may also be able to review and change your personal information by logging into the Digital Service and visiting your Account Preferences page.
- Do Not Track Signals – We currently do not use automated data collection technologies to track you across websites. We currently do not honor do-not-track signals that may be sent by some browsers.
- Data Security – Information transmitted over the Internet is not completely secure, but we do our best to protect your Personal Data. You can help protect your Personal Data and other information by keeping your password to our Digital Services confidential.
- California Privacy Rights – Under some circumstances, California law may provide you with the right to obtain a list of third parties (if any) that we provide your Personal Data to for their own direct marketing purposes.
- Contact Info – You may contact us through the contact information below.
Postal Address: Center for Hearing and Communication
50 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10004