Raffle tickets on sale now!
Purchase your All-Star Raffle tickets today! Be eligible to win great prizes while you support the programs and services of the Center for Hearing and Communication (CHC).
Tickets are $25 each or five for $100. Winners will be announced April 19, 2017 at CHC’s Comedy Night. You don’t need to attend the event to win.
All-Star Raffle Prizes
- Feast Tickets – GRAND PRIZE! A pair of tickets to CHC’s premier fundraising event, The Feast ($1,000 value). Attend this unforgettable food and wine tasting extravaganza as guests of CHC! Learn more.
- Bandstand – Two tickets to a captioned performance of Broadway’s new musical sensation Bandstand. Donated by Theatre Development Fund/TAP. Learn more.
- Knicks Game – Two tickets to a 2017/18 Knicks home game versus any Atlantic Division team. Great seats: Section 2, Row 83. Donated by the Lambert Family.
- Serafina – $100 gift certificate to New York’s favorite pasta restaurant, now with 30 locations around the world. Learn more.
- Emmy Squared – $100 gift certificate to Brooklyn’s trendy new pizzeria where the dough is hand-mixed and the mozzarella homemade. Learn more.
- Yoga Vida– One month of unlimited classes at this spacious, friendly yoga studio with locations in Tribeca, Dumbo, Union Square and Noho.
- Queens Comfort – $50 gift certificate to this no-holds-barred comfort food destination in Astoria, established in 2011. Learn more.
- Not Fade Away – An autographed copy of Rebecca Alexander’s moving memoir about a young woman who is slowly losing her sight and hearing yet continues to live life to its fullest. Learn more.
And remember, you don’t have to be present at Comedy Night to win. We’ll contact you if you’re among the lucky winners. Good luck!
The All-Star Raffle is part of fundraising festivities for the 31st Annual Comedy Night, an evening of stand-up comedy, April 12th, at Carolines On Broadway.
Join us for this riotous evening of classic New York comedy made accessible to people of all hearing abilities.